Woomargama New South Wales 2644
Flyfaire Wines is a sustainable, low chemical and low carbon single block vineyard situated in the pristine Woomargama National Park near Holbrook and Albury/Wodonga.
They focus on low acreage methods to produce high-quality, distinctive-tasting wines. Their Cellar Door and Café experience provides a pleasurable escape from the rush of everyday life. They feature a seasonal locally sourced café menu that they're sure you'll enjoy.
Drop by today to taste one of their vintages and experience their cellar door.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.