Museum of the Riverina Botanic Gardens site
Wagga Wagga New South Wales 2650
The newly redeveloped Museum of the Riverina Botanic Gardens Site highlights the people, places and events that give Wagga Wagga its unique character. Discover Wiradyuri stories, sporting legends, Wagga at war, life on the Murrumbidgee River and more.
A great site for all to visit, with accessibility to all being a key feature. The Museum of the Riverina Botanic Site also regularly hosts events, programs and activities throughout the year.
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Games or recreation room
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.