Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find an Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station?
You can find an NRMA Electric Vehicle Charging Station in the Cross Street car park next to the Visitor Information Centre.
Tesla charging stations at Wagga Airport, Don Kendall Drive and Quality Hotel Rules Club, Fernleigh Rd
Where can I find pet friendly locations?
Our city is full of pet friendly locations so be sure to consider bringing your pet when you travel. You will find plenty of off-leash parks to let your pup stretch their legs, an abundance of cafes and restaurants with water bowls and puppucinos at the ready, and even accommodation where your pets can rest. Learn more here.
Where can I find public toilets?
Find a map of, or search for, public toilet locations in Wagga Wagga and surrounding areas on the National Public Toilet Map
I have a coach/RV, where can I park?
Some of the most convenient places for coaches to park in Wagga Wagga's CBD are:
- Morrow Street (next to Victory Memorial Gardens)
- Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre, 183 Tarcutta Street
- Wagga Beach car park, Johnston Street
Is there anywhere I can stay for free?
Yes, Wilks Park is free for self-contained RVs for stays of up to 72 hours. It has a free dump point and access to potable water. Not far from the centre of the city, Wilks Park is located on the northern side of the river, on Hampden Avenue.
There are also numerous river reserves located along the Murrumbidgee, both east and west of the city.
Alternatively, the city has 6 caravan parks with a mix of powered, unpowered and ensuite sites. Head over to our Stay page for more details and contact each property for tariffs.
Are there any dump points in the area?
Yes, numerous dump points are located in Wagga Wagga and the surrounding area. Dump points which are free to use include:
- Wilks Park, Hampden Avenue, Wagga Wagga
- Uranquinty Rest Area, Olympic Highway, Uranquinty
- Tarcutta Truck Exchange, Sydney Street, Tarcutta
There is also the Wagga Wagga Showground in Bourke Street, however a small fee applies.
Are there any public shower facilities in the city?
Oasis Aquatic Centre, 60 Morgan Street (small fee applies)
Where can I find free Wi-Fi?
Access to free Wi-Fi is available at the following locations:
- Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre, 183 Tarcutta Street, Wagga Wagga
- Wagga Wagga City Library, Civic Centre, cnr Baylis and Morrow Streets, Wagga Wagga
- Wagga Wagga Airport, Don Kendell Drive, Forest Hill, Wagga Wagga
- Various restaurants and cafes throughout the city.