Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre
Wagga Wagga New South Wales 2650
Located in the centre of the city on the banks of the Wollundry Lagoon, the Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre is a focus of cultural activities within the community.
It regularly presents high quality productions including concerts, shows for kids, drama, comedy, circus and more.
Meet up with friends before the show and enjoy a drink overlooking the Wollundry Lagoon. The venue operates a 491 seat theatre space and has two foyer spaces.
The perfect contemporary space for theatre functions, product launches, presentations, meetings and cocktail functions.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Public Toilet
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.