Whitton Malt House
Whitton New South Wales 2705
The Whitton Malt House is located in the heart of the Riverina, visitors can enjoy all that the region has to offer in one convenient location. From a fun-filled family day out, to a romantic couple's getaway, a corporate retreat or grand wedding, the unique venue has something for everyone. They are proud to promote local and sustainably sourced produce in the food and beverage offerings, Retail Store and Whisky Bar.
Plan your visit to the Whitton Malt House to include a light Cafe Breakfast with Barista coffee, lunch or dinner, book an overnight stay in a boutique villa overlooking Lake Hulong, a round of 'aqua' golf, tag & release fishing, or even a guided whisky tasting.
The Whitton Malt House venue and grounds are open to the public seven days a week.
The Cafe serves light refreshments and chef-made pastries all day. A lunch menu is available in the Cellar Door Restaurant daily and dinner is served Thursday to Saturday evenings.
Add a visit to the Whitton Malt House to your Riverina Holiday itinerary. Welcoming visitors to enjoy the beautiful grounds, immerse yourself in agritourism and learn about the industries that surround us or sample some of the 'Signature' faire, such as the delicious 'Aquna Murray Cod Fish and Chips'.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Lawn / Gardens
- Live Music
- Private Dining Area
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Waterside Dining
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.