Coolamon Cheese Co.
Coolamon New South Wales 2701
Enter a world of handcrafted cheese that will delight the senses.
Coolamon Cheese Co. has transformed a historic 1920’s co-op building on Coolamon’s main street into an architecturally stunning must-see destination. Housed in the rear of the building our modern factory and production facility has been designed for the visitor to view the entire cheese-making and maturation process.
Relax, rejuvenate & rejoice in all things cheese accompanied by a glass of local wine & tasty morsels while you browse the retail space full of exciting mall business produce.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Cellar Door
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Online Orders
- Pop Up Wine Bar
- Private Dining Area
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Wine Tasting
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.