The Wild Vine
Wagga Wagga New South Wales 2650
The Wild Vine is located 15 minutes North East of Wagga Wagga and is nestled between rolling green hills and the Murrumbidgee River. The colonial style building has a quaint and charming exterior but boasts both large indoor and outdoor spaces.
The property has been lovingly restored but still retains its warm feel and eclectic character providing a unique setting for any occasion. This paired with their fun and friendly staff makes for a genuine and memorable experience.
This beautiful space is suitable for a range of events from weddings, special occasions, conferences, workshops, creative events and product launches.
The Wild Vine is open to the public on Sundays for lunch and live music during the warmer months. Please see website for bookings.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Delivery available
- Family Friendly
- Lawn / Gardens
- Live Music
- Online Orders
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)