Terms + Conditions
The City of Wagga Wagga’s Wagga Tourism Partner Program (the Program) facilitates engagement and communication with local businesses to
drive visitation and investment in the local economy. The Program’s aim is to lead the marketing and development of Wagga Wagga as a unique
and progressive region to visit.
Participation in the Program for 2017-18 is in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- Participation in the Program is not confirmed until the application form has been approved (applicant deemed to meet criteria) and full payment has been received.
- The City of Wagga Wagga reserves the right to refuse any defamatory, slanderous, misleading or deceptive information or material.
- The participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Wagga Wagga from and against all losses, liabilities, proceedings, claims, expenses and other costs arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with the promotion of the product or facilities of the participant.
- To the extent permitted by law, the City of Wagga Wagga will not be liable for any claim, loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred arising directly or indirectly out of these terms, the relationship between us or the display or non-display of your details or otherwise whether or not caused by our negligence (including consequential or indirect loss such as loss of data or loss of profits).
- It is at the discretion of the City of Wagga Wagga to accept applications to participate in the Program and associated activities.
- Responsibility is on the participant to ensure images meet all relevant copyright laws.
- Responsibility is on the participant to ensure all information is correct when supplied.
- Failure to provide any material by the appropriate production deadlines may result in non-inclusion of product information.
- The City of Wagga Wagga does not guarantee the performance, service levels and accessibility of the online platforms (websites, applications, etc.) and hard copy publications used to distribute content.
- The positioning of listings on any online platforms (websites, applications, etc.) or hard copy publications is at the discretion of the City of Wagga Wagga.
- The City of Wagga Wagga reserves the right to edit copy and images supplied to meet marketing and promotional needs.
- Only events deemed to generate tourism (for example, attract day and overnight visitation) will be listed on the calendar of events at the discretion of the City of Wagga Wagga.
- The Program benefits may be subject to change without notice.
- The 2017-18 Program pricing structure is per annum and may be subject to change in future years.
- The participant agrees to the City of Wagga Wagga providing information to third parties including, but not limited to, Destination NSW.
- The 2017-18 Program agreement is valid from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
- Applications to participate in the Program received between January 1, 2018 and June 30, 2018 will be charged at 50% of the annual fee.
- Program fees are non-refundable.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to be fully compliant with relevant government legislation including, but not limited to, the Local Government Act, Environmental Planning & Assessment Act, Public Health Act and related regulations. The participant also agrees to inspections the City of Wagga Wagga may need to carry out in relation to any of the above legislation and regulations. If a participant is deemed non-compliant, they may be excluded from the Program.
- Participants must supply at least 2 high resolution images, at least 50 words of promotional copy and relevant business contact details for promotion of their business/organisation within 30 days of joining the Program. Failure to supply these may result in the participant being excluded from promotions, including, but not limited to, the Visitor Guide.
- Participants agree to maintain appropriate level of comprehensive public liability insurance, pertaining to their business activity or services offered.