Cork & Fork Fest
Fri 23 Feb 2018
Time: 5.30pm to 9.30pm
Hosted by Borambola Wines, Cork & Fork Fest is a free community event held outdoors in the warmer months.
Everyone is welcome - families, couples, singles, locals and visitors.
Guests have the option to choose from a variety of delicious, locally-sourced food options, while taking in the sounds of local musicians.
The bar is serviced by Borambola Wines, supplying their full range of 100% estate-grown wines, Tuckerbox hoppy lager beer or premium apple cider.
- BYO picnic blanket or chair
- BYO food or drinks is NOT permitted
- EFTPOS available at bar
- Cash out available (with a $2 surcharge)
- Gluten free and child options available
- Dogs allowed on a lead and away from the food area
Come along and enjoy local food and wine including Modern Australian, Malaysian, confectionery, Syrian, pizza and more.