Food I Am Cooking Class: Middle Eastern
Sat 23 Jun 2018
The style of Ottolenghi’s cooking originated in Israel where his roots lie, and also introduces the influences of other parts of the world including England, Europe and Australasia.
This style of cooking utilises many spices in which will be a main focus in the class. This food is colourful, full of flavour and fun.
The beginning of the class will be a lesson in spices and spices used in the class recipes.
- Blackened pumpkin with faro, lime and aleppo pepper
- Yoghurt dip with walnuts and rose
- Roast beetroot puree with goats cheese and za’atar
- Aromatic chicken with sweet potato and saffron
- Ricotta cheesecake with vanilla, cardamom and pistachio