Tambea Kitchen & Garden: Gardening Workshop
Sun 22 Jul 2018
This is an informative but relaxed class with horticulturalist and all-round garden guru Pam Wettenhall held in the beautiful gardens of Tambea, just 15 minutes from Wagga Wagga.
In this session we will cover:
- Pruning roses; standards, bush roses and climbers
- Preparing your fruit trees for a productive and disease free season
- Propagating hard-wood cuttings
- Your garden in winter (what to do now)
- Pam's 5 best plants for winter interest
There will be plenty of time for questions as we go. Bookings essential, numbers limited. The workshop includes, refreshments, your propagated cutting and secateurs to use and take home.
Come and join us!