Food I Am Cooking Class: Malaysian Cuisine
Sat 7 Jul 2018
Time: 10am to 2pm
The sum of many delicious parts, Malaysian cuisine’s influences include Chinese, Indian and Malay.
- Curry laksa: spicy soup can get you there in its curry form
- Mee goreng mamak: Yellow noodles, chicken, shrimp, soy sauce, vegetables, eggs and a bit of chili tossed in for an irresistible jolt.
- Penang lobak: Fried mince pork rolls wrapped in bean curd skin
- Malaysian satays: Beef skewers with satay sauce
- Roti canai: Indian inspired flatbread
Location: Food I Am, 29 Kunzea Place, Wagga Wagga
Contact: Tania on 0427 250 498